Saturday, September 17, 2011

It is all stuff. Who knows anything. Most of the time I am perplexed. The world makes me dizzy sometimes. When I get dizzy I react. I have strong energy and sometimes it overwhelms me. I often have to remember to be patient with myself. It is hard sometimes, but part of the true test on the journey. I talk about us as being diamonds, complex beings composed of many sides. I still believe this. It is one of the more insightful things I have learned in my life.

Sometimes I get caught up in fears that I am being abandoned. Sometimes I feel that I am being evaluated and judged by others and that I somehow get back into my shell and blow up at others around me. Sometimes the anger is hard to control. Sometimes I get caught up in my own drama. My reactions from the past still assert themselves.

Meh

It's all just stuff. I much prefer reading the hollywood magazine in the laundromat that details the latest adventures of the Kardashians, or who dressed the best or about the latest bachelor. He had commitment issues and is now ready for love now. How great.

Meh, it's all stories, it's all words. There is no negation of any of it, there is no justification of any of it. It all just is...

Don't mind me, I'm just a boy. Yes, I am a boy. I figured that out. So to get back to the point...


Is there a point, except...

No comments:

Post a Comment